Monday, April 12, 2010

Oppsummering \ Summary

Siden tiden ble veldig knapp på slutten før avreise, og jeg ikke fikk mulighet til å legge ut noen oppdateringer, så legger jeg ut en rask oppsumering av det som jeg fikk unnagjort helt på tampen.

Since I did not have enough time to update the page at the final stages of preparation, I am uploading a quick summary of what I managed to finish right at the end.

Mer og mange bilder / More and many pictures:

HER / HERE 

Vilkårlige bilder fra tiden før avreise / Random pictures from the preparations:

HAH! This will only take me about one hour, TOPS!

 
Delicate pilot hands, dirtied and bloodied


Detailed planning meeting:  
Jim; confident, assertive and cool.
Me; pretending to know what continent I am looking at.

I want my portable harem set up here and also here
 
Sand-dunes be here, beware 

Look, if I pull here it comes right off


Testdrive to Sjur and Kirsten in Bryne (Stavanger)


You have seen the before, here is the in-between...
 
...and the after!


I had to scrap my plan for this low profile paint scheme after Jim refused to drive within 5km of my position. He also claimed that my teddy bear was giving him the evil eye when driving in front, poor Mr.Snuggles will have to stay at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment